At Bellesy.com, we take your privacy seriously! Please read this Statement of Privacy to be more aware of our policy on collecting, using and disclosing personal information. Bellesy.com occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and user feedback. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
Personal Information Collected
Bellesy does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register a Bellesy account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Gender (Optional)
When you make a purchase on the Bellesy website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
We or within our corporate group and to third parties use your personal information for one or the following purposes:
1. To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
2. To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
3. To verify your identity and the information you provide;;
4. To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
5. To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
6. To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you the suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
Subscription to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register a Bellesy account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can access, review and modify your personal information anytime by logging into your account page on Bellesy website.
The tracking we implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.
Bellesy and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website and across the Internet.
We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we have described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and to prevent unlawful or otherwise malicious abuse of our service.
Security of Your Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of your information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the internet, so we make no guarantees.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content is in violations of other’s rights, or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
1. Corporate affiliates to help coordinate the services we provide to you; enforce our terms and conditions; and to promote trust and safety;
2. Service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Bellesy Services to our users. These service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us;
Bellesy is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010,in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit Bellesy, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- The pages within Bellesy that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Notification of Changes
Complaints about breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact Customer Service.