How do I use a coupon code?
If you want to use a coupon on a new Bellesy order, you can add it to the checkout page where you submit payment.
Find your coupon code
If you received a coupon from Bellesy, you will find the coupon in your email or any coupon code you saw on our website. At the moment, these coupons don’t automatically show up on bellesy.com.
Use a coupon on a new order
1. After adding selected products to the shopping cart you want to order with Bellesy, please go to cart page as below image.
2. On the cart page for a new order, find Coupon code text box near your subtotal and enter the coupon code as below image.
3. Click “APPLY COUPON” button and you will see the successful message and price will be deducted as shown in below image. If your order does not match with the coupon’s terms & conditions, an error message will show up.
There are a few things to know about using coupons:
- Only one coupon can be used for a new order.
- If your coupon has expired, there is no way to re-activate it.
- Coupons can only be used once. If you cancel an order that used a coupon, the coupon is also no longer valid.
- We only accept coupons issued by Bellesy.
- If you don’t use the full amount of a coupon, you won’t receive the difference.
- Coupons can’t be applied retroactively.